Sunday, August 06, 2023

Sunday Trollification

Short hoon up on the Troll along to top of Kennedy's and back.  Up Vic Park Drive, through skidder, cleaned more of the steep than ever before, walked, lots of people around, bumped into Miles at the drinking fountain, continued up, Thompsons #1, down to Kiwi, up from here.  Stopped at saddle before Kennedy's to explore along the cliff walk a little, a bunch of climbers swinging about on the cliffs above.  Will be a potential night ride sometime when things dry out.  Back onto the road and continued up to the corner top of Kennedys, before turning around and hooning back.  Roady passed me along the flat and complimented the bike.  He only dropped me slowly, I kinda stuck with him just not quite as fast on the climbs, but never dropping me too far behind but I was gaining on him from Worsley's.  He stopped at Kiwi and I rolled through the saddle and up to top of Vic, for a bomb down through the fast routes, massive speed through the Skidder, easy on the mud towards 19th and then flat out down the road. 

Not too bad for a first ride in ages, 13.5 kms with 432 m climbed.

No comments: