Monday, October 30, 2023

Saturday E-Planting Travis

Took the Ebike to Travis Planting. It was good for a bit of an explore of our old hood and a stop at the library on the way home.  Meandered a very seat-of-the-pants (but mapwise very direct) route there, enjoying our old sections of river and seeing how it's all changed/grown/developed.  Planted lots of plants and threw my back out on the last couple of plants I put in, scoffed a couple of sossies, and then got riding again.  Back around and dropped into Shirley Library to grab a couple of books from my list, then down past our old house and my old commute route into town before riding my current commute route home (nice and familiar).  Traffic is insane all the time now.

30something kms, again used most of the battery (from fully full to just under 30%)

No comments: