Tra'y and me headed up, her on her ebike and me on the Troll. Up Vic Park Rd, up through Skidder, and up the grunter, me pushing both our bikes for a bit. Hit the Summit Rd and she cruised while I chuffed. At Vernon I headed up onto the singletrack and had a nice conTrolled cruise around and down, meeting her at the gate and heading on around to the other end of Witch Hill, where we took the walk track up for a bit, locked our bikes and walked, clambered, scrambled up to the stone seat on the top. There were a couple of Furries having themselves a nice photoshoot up here. Interesting.
We clambered back down to the bikes and headed back around the Summit. I took the Traverse and then lost Tra'y somewhere above. Rode down the grunter through Skidder, out to 19th, turned back and spotted her coming down into Skidder. Then we hooned back down home. Fun riding the Troll,
15.5 kms rolled, and over 500 m lofted.
No comments:
Post a Comment