Quick pint at Moon and left T and Nik there to walk home. I got home and jumped on the Stooge to ride up to the Skidder, down Shazza's, into Macros, and out onto Flow, New Bridges, and all the way down out the bottom of Bowenvale. Down the road, left into Wedgewood, Landsdowne, then along the river. Stymied at the library, back over the bridge and around, then chasing the girls down Colombo to Wherstead corner and catching up. I then took myself down Wherstead, through to Ernie Clarke and along a splecky riverside, following the river up to PMH and cutting in next to Hackthorne to climb up the steeper and steeper dirt track to get up onto the Sassalong Sidle. Lady Poison, MacMillan, then up Whisby, down to Kidson climbing up here then up our zigzag and home. I beat them home too, strangely.
Eveningly 12 kms and 330 m climbed.
No comments:
Post a Comment