Sunday, September 03, 2023

Sunday CAP in hand

Higgs and me rode up from home and dropped into the 'new' park entrance. Straight away I realised it was gonna be a bit greasy. Headed down Askins, my first time down here - unsure whether the lower section was Gung Ho or not, perhaps not?  Stopped into the base and topped up his card and we took the lift up into the clouds. Slick as hell down Connector and Nun - dodge. Then Captain Torpedo into Drainpipe which was super greasy. Totally nuts. Back down to the lift and it was shut!  Damn!  That was our lift home.  I tried Tra'y, but no answer, then had the bright idea of the bus!  So, we rode down the side to Shalamar and around towards PMH and the bus was just pulling out, so I waved him down and thankfully he stopped and so we rode in style up to Takahe and rode on home...

A cheatly 15 kms, 730 m climbed (of which ~200m was bus and 400 was lift...)


No comments: