Sunday, September 01, 2024

Quick Father's Day Trail Maint Singlist

Late afternoon hoon on the singlist up to take out the log across the gum track.  Pushed from Skidder, diagonally up across Sesame and dropped into where the log needed removing.  
Before (kinda, during, you'll see it's already started)

Hacked away at it with my tomahawk and then shunted it out of the way.


Then pushed up through the rock garden from here, across the paddock to my sunset seat where I enjoyed the last of my August, call it the 32nd of August.

From here, a blast back down through where I'd fixed, barely needing to duck under the high log, and blitzed through all the good trails, singlespeed performing beautifully.  Down 235, really flying, even jumping the jumps on the rigid, then out down through to the very end, giving quite the fright to a young guy as I appeared out of the bushes.  Clambered up onto the road (nice light weight) and home.  

Exquisite 4.6 kms with 145 m escalated

No comments: