Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Minute Ride, lost Adidass

they rock. the new forks ROCK. felt rather long and weird at first, but i've gotten used to it. its quite the effort riding UP hill with them up. wound them down and easy climbing. rockin' on up the hill, Pete, Andrew, Tony and me. Steve was resting his back for the Nelson travels in less than a fortnight. so, up rapaki we went, turned right, that first hairpin there is rutty, bit of a struggle to make it round without dabbing. Pete was filming with his camera on the front. after we crossed the road, i tightened up my headset, seating in as it was, and bloody well left my bag unzipped a little... as a result, somewhere between there and home lie my sunglasses in their wee hard black case. BAH! i loved those sunnies. so if you find them, can you let me know?

anyway, down Bowenvale we honked. took every steep line, Tony had a little trouble i think, lovely lovely trail that. one of my favourites, and a couple spots that let me know how well i'm riding. one of my Gauge trails... sooooon i shall venture up and see if i can find the glasses. its pissy weather today, so wouldnt wanna go there now. maybe tomorrow. i struggle to live without shades.

No comments: