Sunday, April 27, 2014

meh

Dear Mountain Biking,

It's been a while.  I've been thinking about you a lot, and I've missed you.  We used to be so close, but now everything's gone and changed.  I brought you with me this week, and meant to get out up into the wilds with you, but one thing and another got in the way.  Now, I've got a crappy head cold and even tho I had the time and some inclination, it just didn't happen for us today.  Probably just as well, in that you may have pushed the cold worse into me.  But another part of me thinks that maybe you and me could have fought off this lurgy with our awesomeness.

It's crazy to think it's been so long, and that the last times we were together were on such dull trails.  And now the storms have beaten up our favourite old haunts and who knows what we'll find next time we're in there. 

Maybe this week we can meet again, and see how we go?

Looking forward to it.

Yours,

Swtchbckr


No comments: