Monday, June 15, 2020

The Weekly Weakly...

Meh.  Nigel No-Rides.

One or two dog runs, not as many as I should.  Was a relaxing weekend, and as such, was feeling yesterday almost like I could have handled a 'proper' ride...  albeit, gently gently.  Wish I'd gone out.  Maybe I should try today, during the day, while no body's watching?

Anyway.  Rode into work on Monday?, and was good til I aimed for home, realised I'd forgotten my prescription, so detoured across to the chemist, and from there the ride home dragged on me and made quite wiped. 

Otherwise, only a typical dog spin to show, mapped, for the week.  Though, I'm certain I did a couple of others.

And, Saturday saw me ride to Steve's for his party.  Via Nelson's, there to Stanmore New World, back to Nelsie's, cos I'd left my phone behind, then to Steves, and later, home.  Zigs and zags about town, not mapped.  Bloody freezing at 12.30 am, through a frosty, and surprisingly quiet, city night

No comments: