Friday, December 09, 2022

Fried, eh? 7 Miles of Smiles

Quick morning ride on my own at 7 Mile. Parked at Wilson's Bay.  Headed around the DOC track and into What's up DOC, climbing ziggyzag styles up up and up to the Eagles Nest.  Looking for fun, I headed for Gravitron which swooped me down and about randomly throwing me into Loop 7 which lost me completely, but eventually climbed back up to the Nest and headed into Metolius which took me around to El Dorado which had some nice rock.  Into Cloud Burst for a blitzy descent, including an 'extra' little shooty drop to the exit climb back to What's Up to climb back to Eagle's Nest.  Time a ticking, headed back towards Kachoong, checking out the boardwalky bits briefly, climbing back up to Kachoong, blitzy blitz, onto Jack B Nimble, meandering to the midpointmeetingbit, into Grin'n'Holla cutting off onto IB55 to finish.  Back along the DOC track to the car.  Found a towel in the car so stripped off and dived into the lake to cool off. 

Minimal 5.14 km and 200 m even

No comments: