Wednesday, April 01, 2020

COVID Townies...

Plenty of family time, riding about with the dog, Ghetto Cruising.  Getting out every day, similar stuff to this.  Never more than 4 or 5 kms, usually only 3, local streets, parks etc.  Keeping our social distance from everyone else that's out there.

Finally yesterday got out on the Troll and took myself for a jaunt about the alleyways near here...  Quite a blast, and found some cool wee low-ways and by-ways, piecing together a few alleys I knew about or didn't know about.

Think I'll just add local stuff to this one, as we go from here, unless I take myself out for a further trip, over 10kms or something, then I'll do new posts, and maybe tack short locals on each of those.


A few more short stints on the ratbike.  None as big as those previous.   Back still killing me.
 


No comments: